Jos. A. Bank is hiring a part-time Retail Sales Associate!
Promote and ensure the smooth operation of our tuxedo-rental services through exceptional and personal customer service, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated expertise in all areas of the business.
• Learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge, including sizing, style, and accessory options
• Assist in the tailor shop as directed by management
• Assist with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests, and sales
• Properly measure customers and assist in style selection
• Meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
• Market the store tuxedo-rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
• The ability to thrive within a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• The ability to distinguish various fabric patterns and colors
• A professional, well-groomed appearance
• Customer service experience preferred
Does Jos. A. Bank feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.