Justice, a division of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., is the largest tween specialty retailer in the world. Known as the destination for fashion-aware tweens, Justice provides the hottest fashion merchandise and accessories for tween girls, ages 7–14. Justice celebrates tween girls through an extraordinary experience of fashion and fun. If you enjoy rewarding work that directly contributes to the self-esteem and personal styles of tween girls, thrive in a culture of appreciation and have the skills to join our team, we invite you to check out the positions available at our stores.
At Justice, our Assistant Manager demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others, approaching work with positive intent and managing proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Support the store management team in performing store opening & closing routines as well as providing sales floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. Focus is to ensure our sales teams are creating an outstanding customer experience.
At Justice, We Live our Values:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what’s new and what’s hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that’s what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated – we want you to enjoy life, have fun and take care.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in a service-oriented industry; specialty retail experience preferred.
- Ability to role model selling behaviors to store’s sales associates.
- Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times.
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week.
- Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with rest breaks and meal periods as required by state or local law.
- Ability to operate cash register, perform mathematic calculations and visual merchandising.
For more information and to apply for this position, visit the website.